The SBCGlobal email service is a widely used one. Many people access their email in Outlook by using the SBCGlobal email settings correctly.
Steps to Configure SBCGlobal in Outlook
- Open your operating system and click on the start menu to launch the Outlook application on your device.
- Once you have opened the app, click on the File tab and click on the "add account" option to proceed further.
- This will start an "add account" setup wizard. From there you will need to choose from manual setup or additional server types. Click on the Next button once you are done.
- Now you will have to choose internet email from the choose service page option and hit next.
- In the next window, you will need to enter the correct details in the user information section.
- Next, you will need to select either IMAP or POP as your account type. Once you have done this, you will need to fill in the server information with the correct details to proceed further.
- Once you have done this, you will need to fill the following settings under the section that says "logon information".
Now all you have to do is click on next and then on the finish to finally complete the configuration of SBCGlobal Email Settings for Outlook.
For more info, you may contact the SBCGlobal help center.
People Also Ask:--
- How do I set up SBCGlobal net email?
- Is SBCGlobal email POP or IMAP?
- Why is my SBCGlobal net email not working?
- How do I setup my SBCGlobal email in Outlook 2010?